SSISG Healthcare Cloud
Web AppA secure Web App with a mobile responsive layer is needed to connect with current and future clients, whether they are in the office or on the go. The SSISG Healthcare Cloud will enable your organization to grant access to your healthcare patients and partners securely, so they can retrieve and submit important health information.
Email and CollaborationWith the rich collaboration capabilities, stakeholders can share sensitive data securely. Users can access and manage work schedules, email messages, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device. The SSISG Healthcare Cloud provides powerful web-based tools simplify online deployments for your IT department, has a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, and is geo-redundant.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)Want a more dynamic health organization? With the SSISG Healthcare Cloud, you can manage expanding caseloads, monitor delivery of care, and track client, patient, and program outcomes—whether in the office or in the field. You can empower your employees to be more proactive, while gaining the visibility and accountability your patients and clients demand.
Blended LearningHold interactive meetings and presentations easily through the SSISG Healthcare Cloud. Exchange ideas, hold learning sessions, and record webinars effortlessly. Additionally, our e-learning solutions seeks to redefine the blended learning environment. It allows you to manage both your online and offline training programs.
- CMS and E-Commerce based Web App
- Mobile Responsive
- CRM Integration
- e-Learning Integration
- Social Media Integration
- SiteLock Security
- SSL Certificate
- Fully Managed Cloud Hosting
- 24/7 Maintenance and Support
- Access case files, email, calendar, and contacts from anywhere
- Stay up to date with courtroom schedules
- Share information securely across teams, even outside your organization
- Track all team communications for a case account
- Participate in consultations with online, multi-party HD video conferences
- Opportunity Management: Make it easy for everyone in your organization to get the information needed to deliver great customer experiences
- Mobile Productivity: Empower your sales and service teams to do their best work from virtually anywhere on any device
- Business Insight: Get visibility into your organization to make informed decisions and grow your business
- Blended Learning: Mix e-learning with instructor led-training. Deliver instructor led-training events either in the classroom or via videoconferencing.
- Certifications: Issue certifications with varying durations. Easily support various compliancy scenarios that require re-certifications on predefined intervals.
- Content friendly: Build courses by re-using presentations or videos you already have or by consuming content from web-sources.
- Reporting: Extensive reporting about any object within your e-learning environment. A timeline of all system actions for access to what happened from whom and when.
Plans and Pricing
Staying competitive requires keeping your edge and pushing boundaries. With automatic updates and simplified cloud management, the SSISG Healthcare Cloud keeps you current and focused on doing your best work.
- Web App (5 pages)
- Email and Collaboration (Up to 25 Seats)
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM (Up to 25 Seats)
- Blended Learning Web App (Up to 25 Seats)
- Web App (10 pages)
- Email and Collaboration (100 Seats)
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM (100 Seats)
- Blended Learning Web App (100 Seats)
- Web App (50 pages)
- Email and Collaboration (500 Seats)
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM (500 Seats)
- Blended Learning Web App (500 Seats)
- Web App (100 pages)
- Email and Collaboration (1000 Seats)
- Customer Relationship Management: CRM (1000 Seats)
- Blended Learning Web App (1000 Seats)
SSISG Healthcare Cloud Hardware Solutions
Keep Patient Information Confidential
Quick and easy to install, privacy screens maintain a clear view directly in front of the display, while blocking visibility when the display is viewed from a side angle. Screen data remains visible to those who need it, and blocked from those who don’t. Privacy screens further add to employee comfort by reducing glare and eye strain, while helping protect the LCD screen from scuffs and scratches.
- Increase awareness of the problem by developing and communicating formal visual privacy guidelines
- Identify workstations that require the use of privacy screens such as the ViewSonic® VSPF line of privacy filter screen protectors
- Use privacy screens in open workspaces, high traffic areas, and with employees who work with confidential or sensitive data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, medical information, and corporate strategic or financial information
- Include best practice procedures for employee training, mobile computing, display shut down and end-of-workday desk clearance